Did you know I write a blog every week? Well apparently, I’ve been writing for 105 weeks now! If you knew I write and if you’ve read some of my blogs, I would like to say I’m grateful! Thank You for reading.
If you did not know, or if you’ve missed reading some of my blogs, I’ve made a list of My Top Blogs here, to begin with. http://sanathkumarnaibhi.com/my-top-blogs/
And for further reading, you can find the latest & all my blogs at https://sanathkumarnaibhi.com/blog
Also, please drop your suggestions or ideas for blogs that you would like to read.
Monthly Wrap (April 2023)
Monthly Wraps are blogs that are up on the last Sunday of the month which include:
- Blogs of the month
- Book recommendations
- What did I curate? Resources I’m binging on – of course, I’ll be choosing the major ones. Just a brim of how much I curate!
- Reminders & Reflections to ponder – Of various of my reflections of the month, I’ll choose one or a few. And some re-realized reminders!
- My writing journey/ my book updates
Here’s the “Monthly Wrap!” of April 2023.
Blogs I wrote this month:
- Blog 101: Read this when you’re feeling low!
- Blog 102: 4 Essential Tools for Mental Health Recovery
- Blog 103: Nurturing a Mentally Healthy Environment
This month I could read 6 books:
- Living Untethered
- A Whole New Mind
- Eight Upanishads Volume 2
- Energize your mind
- Practical Vedanta
- Never split the difference
What I curated:
A man called Otto
Young Sheldon S6
- Quantum Computers, explained with MKBHD
- Explaining concrete while getting buried in it
- AI Made this VLOG
- Traveling to Europe for the ARRI Headquarters SUPERTOUR!!… and some durability Tests
- MOLTEN GLASS VS Prince Rupert’s Drop – Smarter Every Day 285
- Too much slide whistle (don’t watch)
Reminders & reflections to ponder:
- You are the embodiment of the truth you speak
- It’s suffering for sure anyway. What you can opt though is whether the suffering was deliberately chosen or not, what kind you take on, and how rapidly you can take on and exhaust your quota.
- You may be suffering an Upgrade
- If there’s realisation, there is gratitude, if there is gratitude, there is service.
- Don’t try to recreate someone’s success. Whether you succeed or fail, either way, that leaves you at an unfulfilled state.
- Every end is a beginning. Once this is realized, the journey becomes smoother.
Sanath Kumar Naibhi