Did you know I write a blog every week? Well apparently, I’ve been writing for 100 weeks now! If you knew I write and if you’ve read some of my blogs, I would like to say I’m grateful! Thank You for reading.
If you did not know, or if you’ve missed reading some of my blogs, I’ve made a list of My Top Blogs here, to begin with. http://sanathkumarnaibhi.com/my-top-blogs/
And for further reading, you can find the latest & all my blogs at https://sanathkumarnaibhi.com/blog
Also, please drop your suggestions or ideas for blogs that you would like to read.
Monthly Wrap (March 2023)
Monthly Wraps are blogs that are up on the last Sunday of the month which include:
- Blogs of the month
- Book recommendations
- What did I curate? Resources I’m binging on – of course, I’ll be choosing the major ones. Just a brim of how much I curate!
- Reminders & Reflections to ponder – Of various of my reflections of the month, I’ll choose one or a few. And some re-realized reminders!
- My writing journey/ my book updates
Here’s the “Monthly Wrap!” of March2023.
Blogs I wrote this month:
- Blog 97: 7 Delusions that can hold you back
- Blog 98: 8 Simple Facts that can help you beat Resistance!
- Blog 99: 9 Habits that changed my Life!
- Blog 100: Monthly Wrap (March 2023) [The one you’re reading now]
This month I could read only 2 books:
- The Creative Act by Rick Rubin. Good book. Therapeutic reminders for artists.
- The Coaching Habit – This could have been a blog.
What I curated:
- Young Sheldon S6
- Jessica Jones 3 seasons
- Luke Cage Season 1
Must watch YouTube videos:
Reminders & reflections to ponder:
- It is the magic that arises within when a novel situation demands slightly more than one’s skill level is Creativity. And when two or more people with such skill levels come together, that is a creative collaboration.
- One can only nudge the other. But awareness, intent, and actions are ultimately the other’s choice to make.
- Self-improvement is Self-empowering.
- Not-so-high times are for learning.
- Do not compare is a good advice if one is taking it subjectively. But comparing is definitely a great tool to learn and grow if one can see objectively
- Co-dependency and independence coexist in this world. And it is a balance.
- Have negotiable and non-negotiable habits in your daily routine. But the negotiables are up to negotiation only if missed/unable to act on that habit that particular day
- You may have not yet become the light. But at least, be able to see that, you’re in the darkness.
My Writing/Book update:
- I’ve made tiny progress this month. Nevertheless, it’s better than stagnation.
Sanath Kumar Naibhi