This blog will infer nothing. It is just a few facts about wisdom seekers. This blog would still interest you if you are someone who continuously seeks wisdom.
- Let me start by telling you the number one truth/fact that a wisdom seeker knows or should know: Is that, his knowledge is always incomplete. A wise person is always aware of his immense ignorance. And he/she is wise because they accept their ignorance.
- And due to this, there’s the origin of fear, in every wisdom seeker. When we know we are not always right, we fear moving forward in the direction we’ve already chosen using the best of our wisdom. A wisdom seeker fears being in a delusion because delusion is something that is an offspring of ignorance, and ignorance is what the wisdom seeker is trying to move away from, that’s what he intends the highest. This fear can sometimes bother and mess with the person’s mental health. A person may lose his self-esteem completely. And of course, if the person is already aware of these happenings he’ll know to bring balance and bring his self-esteem back to normal.
- The positive side is however is still there, and is present above all. Humility. Humility is the greatest boon! And when you practice humility, you grow! When you practice humility, you learn, you know, you become wiser and that’s the total intention of the seeker.
Ok, to say these 3 things in short –
- No.1 fact to know – You know nothing.
- Try as far as possible to ensure you’re not in a delusion, but at the same time don’t neglect your mental health!
- Let Humility be your greatest strength!
These 3 will help you keep going in the path of knowledge-seeking for the ultimate wisdom.
Sanath Kumar Naibhi